Presidential Inauguration Project
Washington, DC and Northern Virginia | AT&T Mobility
Two month project to provide an integrated wireless communications network including 11 Five star hotels (>= 2.2 million sq. ft.) to support the increased demands during the inauguration. Required an aggressive site acquisition strategy and condensed construction timeline.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Washington, D.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
- The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, Washington, D.C.
- Hotel Monaco Alexandria, VA
- Westin Washington, DC
- The Westin Grand Washington, DC
- The Westin Alexandria, VA
- The Westin Arlington Gateway, VA
- Omni Shoreham Hotel Washington, DC
- Hotel Palomar Washington, DC – A Kimpton Hotel
- Renaissance M Street, Washington, DC
- Four Seasons Hotel, Washington, DC
Scope of Work
Site acquisitions, design of a Distributed Antenna System (DAS), installation of 15 indoor DAS and three temporary cell sites (COWs), BTS equipment room build-out, T1 provisioning and testing, DAS integration, commissioning, and system turn-up.
- Design, engineering, installation, integration
- Site acquisition
- T1 provisioning and testing
- Microcell Prep
- System Turn-up
- Program Management